Sunday, January 11, 2015

Introduction

I am Navneet , food is my passion only next to my family. There is no better way to express myself than food.
I generally say food is my religion and food is divine to me.
In this blog we will talk about food, try some authentic recipes which we dont get in resturants and cook books often, but passed on through Grand mums, mums and friends, and give them my own twist. Make them easy to cook.

In our busy lives we are moving away from our roots, and turning towards fast food and packed food. In this blog we shall cook and share some easy, fast yummy recipes and make it time friendly.
We shall also try some different cuisines and make them our own, adapt them to local ingredients and taste to make is easy to cook.

We will also talk about some restaurants and food experience around Pune/ India and across the globes. This should help us decide where to go and what to eat.

I hope you will enjoy reading the experience, try some recipes and share your feedback.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment